To schedule an appointment please call 415 499 0966
Email us at ahmd@AnnHathawayMD.com
NEW PATIENT APPOINTMENTS NOTICE: Dr. Hathaway is currently accepting ONLY Bredesen Protocol patients for NEW patient appointments. If you are a current patient of Dr. Hathaway’s you may continue to schedule your appointments as usual.
On an initial visit I need to spend a considerable period of time with a patient to begin the exchange that will enable us to discover the root causes of his or her condition. Most patients find that we need this amount of time to do this type of in depth work.
Bredesen Protocol Consultation Fees:
- Usual 1st visit fee is $725.00 ( for 1 1/2 hours) $950.00(for 2 hrs)
- Follow up visits are at the hourly rate of $500 per hour (15 min $125, 1/2 hour $250, 3/4 hour $375, 1 1/4 $610, 1 3/4 $830)
- I also provide phone consultations, by appointment, billed at the same rate of $500.00 per hour and portions of an hour billed as above. For brief questions, when the phone call is less than 5 minutes there is no charge.
- Usual 1st visit fee is $675.00 ( for 1 1/2 hours) $865.00(for 2 hrs)
- Follow up visits are at the hourly rate of $460 per hour (15 min $115, 1/2 hour $230, 3/4 hour $350, 1 1/4 $575, 1 3/4 $780)
- I also provide phone consultations, by appointment, billed at the same rate of $460.00 per hour and portions of an hour billed as above. For brief questions, when the phone call is less than 5 minutes there is no charge.
Our office does not bill for any type of insurance. However, we do provide a “superbill” receipt that you can submit to your insurance company, which includes the information and codes required by insurers for reimbursement.
I also do phone consultations with people who live out of the area, as long as they have a primary care physician in their own area. In preparation for a consult, patients send me a copy of their most recent history and physical (within the past two years), and the name of their physician.
To schedule an appointment please call 415.499.0966 or
email us at ahmd@AnnHathawayMD.com
Integrative Functional Medicine & Bio-Identical Hormones
Dr. Ann Hathaway
25 Mitchell Blvd #3
San Rafael 94903